Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ever since I got a new computer (Windows Vista) the typing is so slow only on Yahoo Mail.?

The new computer operates on Vista. I can type on Word as fast as I want, or in any other program. It only happens in Yahoo Mail. It skips letters, spaces, etc as I type and is slower than molasses.



Ever since I got a new computer (Windows Vista) the typing is so slow only on Yahoo Mail.?windows xp pro



no offense but windows vista sucks!! windows vista is not reliable and that is what is going on to your computer right now.........you should return it and get ur money back and buy another computer because windows vista sucks big time.



Ever since I got a new computer (Windows Vista) the typing is so slow only on Yahoo Mail.?microsoft net framework internet explorer



I have vista and I haven't had that problem, although my old windows program did.



Maybe you are using too many resources??
That sounds unusual and should be checked out by the people who sold you the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate