Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can anyone help with .jpg attachments/windows vista home premium/IE7?

I can't open jpg attachments from Yahoo mail on my new laptop, which has Windows Vista Home Premium and IE7. Not sure whether the problem is to do with IE7, windows or Yahoo mail. It doesn't make any difference whether I try to open without saving, or whether I save them to the PC - all I can see is a file icon. Can anyone help? Thanks



Can anyone help with .jpg attachments/windows vista home premium/IE7?windows updates



ie has a feature to download files like .jpg right click the attachment link or fiel and select save target as then it well save the file to where you want that may help



Can anyone help with .jpg attachments/windows vista home premium/IE7?replacement windows internet explorer



All i can think of is to click on the Download Attachment button. If that doesn't work, maybe it isn't a .jpg format.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate