Sunday, April 25, 2010

I was using Yahoo Beta E-mail and now it doesn't work. I'm using Windows Internet Explorer

The only thing I think I could have done was download emoticons for Microsoft Outlook. They also work in other e-mail programs like Yahoo. But, I downloaded Firefox and that didn't help. I did all they told me to do. Cleared history, cookies, etc. Made sure Active X and Script Active X were enabled. Still nothing works. Can you help me figure out what I need to do to make Yahoo Beta work again? Thank you



I was using Yahoo Beta E-mail and now it doesn't work. I'm using Windows Internet Explorer 7, Windows XP HELPmicrosoft live



Hello,



What exactly happens when you try to log into Yahoo Mail Beta? What error messages do you see and how often do they come up? Can you get to your Inbox at all? You may want to clear your History, Cache, and Cookies (again) from BOTH IE 7 and Firefox. If that doesn't work, try switching back to original Yahoo Mail I would say.



If neither one of those options work, and you have cleaned out your History, Temp Internet Files, cookies, and Cache from BOTH IE and Firefox, the next thing that I would do would be to close all Windows. Than wait several seconds and go to Start/Run and type in the word "temp" (No quotes) in the Run box. Go to that Temp folder that opens. Select Edit, Select All and Press Delete. Answer Yes to send all the files to the Recycle Bin.



Next go to My Computer, and Right Click on Drive C. Select "Disk Cleanup". You can leave the options as they are in that screen, but select Disk Clean up and answer Yes to the prompt. Disk Clean up will tell you how much space you can save by cleaning up and deleting unneeded files on your system. Answer Yes to perform the actions. After Disk Clean up is done, wait several seconds and close out of that Window.



Close all Other Windows and now empty your Recycle Bin. Wait several seconds and reboot your computer. Can you get into Yahoo Mail, (Either classic version or the new version now?)



Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate