Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yahoo mail beta doesn't recognize that Windows XP SP2 installed on my computer, I am unable to

Don't be too quick to believe that the problem lies with your computer. Beta is very unstable right now, which of course is why it is called beta--it's still in the development and testing phase. And, boy, does it need a lot of work! Until Yahoo has worked out the bugs, I'd recommend staying with the old version for a while longer.



Yahoo mail beta doesn't recognize that Windows XP SP2 installed on my computer, I am unable to use it. Help.microsoft powerpoint



How do you know that this is the problem? When you right-click on "My Computer" and select "Properties" from the context menu, does is say "Service Pack 2" in the the "System:" group?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate