Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have Windows XP on my computer. When I try to compose an e-mail on yahoo I can't enter messag

I can enter the persons e-mail address and the subject but when I attempt the compose e-mail nothing happens. I wonder if it's a glitch in my computer. My granddaughter says when she uses comp at library on Yahoo it works there. Can someone out there help me.?



I have Windows XP on my computer. When I try to compose an e-mail on yahoo I can't enter message in body sec.nintendo ds browser



Clear your browsers cashe.



In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.



On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.



Click Delete files, and then click Yes.



Click Close, and then click OK.



OR



Yahoo Mail %26gt; Options %26gt; General Preferances %26gt; Composing E-mails %26gt; Mode: %26gt; Compose



messages as plain text %26gt; SAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate