Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hello,I closed window with mail,which I was writing,how can I recover it,please?It was very long and

Thank you very much for your help, which I trust in.



Hello,I closed window with mail,which I was writing,how can I recover it,please?It was very long and not savedwindows update



try back arrow if not then I dont know, I have done that too



Hello,I closed window with mail,which I was writing,how can I recover it,please?It was very long and not savedmicrosoft excel internet explorer



if you didn't save it, there is likely not to be any way to recover it.



mail is not kept in any cache as you type it, so it can't be reloaded. no save, no return.



tough lesson to learn.
As far as I know, you are screwed! I've done this before and had to type all over again. ARGGGGGGGG!!!
i did that to day. I know very frustrating.



I am sorry, but if back arrow dosent work then type it again :(



I know how you feel

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I liked your article! it was something new! And now I would surely follow your advice! I think your blog is really informative and creative! Visit more info Windows live mail help also Call +1-800-231-4635 (Toll Free) now for Windows live mail help & Support from Microsoft certified technicians.

    ReplyDelete

 
postage rate