Sunday, April 25, 2010

My yahoo mail doesn't work from many windows PC. Does anyone know why?

It lets me login, but then the page containing my actual emails doesn't come up. I've played with all kinds of browser settings for I.E. but nothing works. This happens occasionaly when I try to login from a different PC at work or my Moms PC.



My yahoo mail doesn't work from many windows PC. Does anyone know why?microsoft exchange



Sign In Troubleshooting Tips



For All Applications, All Operating Systems, and All Domains



There are several steps to take if you are having problems signing into your SBC Yahoo! Mail:



1. Make sure Caps Lock is not enabled on your keyboard.



2. Was the Member ID entered correctly? Make sure you have entered your Member ID and domain which is the same as your full SBC Yahoo! email address. (What is a Member ID?)



3. Ensure cookies are enabled. For more information, see How do I turn cookies on in my browser?



4. After two unsuccessful attempts, open a new browser window such as Internet Explorer and try again.



5. Ensure you typed the correct password. See What should I do if I forget my password? for more information.



6. If you have a Single-User Account, have you checked the “Keep me



signed in on this computer unless I sign out” box, under the username and



password fields? Checking this box will allow your system will remember your



username and password on this computer and automatically sign you in.



If you sign out of the portal, you will need to enter your username and password again.



7. If you have Multi-User Accounts, you can activate the Multi-User Sign In feature to speed up the sign in for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate