Sunday, April 25, 2010

Problem with windows vista linked to outlook 2007: I can't send an e-mail?

My e-mail is set up to route all my messages into Outlook 2007, which picks up all my messages from Yahoo Mail with a POP server. The problem is that I cannot send a message from Outlook... it seems as though there is a disconnection between Outlook and Yahoo when it wants to send.



Problem with windows vista linked to outlook 2007: I can't send an e-mail?windows xp professional



I doubt contacting Yahoo will do you any good.



I would start with the website where you got the POP server and see if they have any trouble shooting advice for not being able to send mail. While there double check your configuration of Outlook.



Problem with windows vista linked to outlook 2007: I can't send an e-mail?windows xp home internet explorer



CONTACT YAHOO



BUSSINESS ACCOUNTS 1-866-800-8092



Yahoo Small Business: 866-562-7219



CONTACT THEM HERE IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SERVICE



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/premium...



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/securit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate