Sunday, April 25, 2010

Looking for software:Run under Windows,Outlook Express-like which archives my incoming and outgoing

Help me add columns to create my own database.



Help me add transactions to it like abstracts of my normal mail and faxes.Archive those stuff.



Looking for software:Run under Windows,Outlook Express-like which archives my incoming and outgoing mail.?replacement windows



First and Foremost - have you looked at Yahoo's email? It's very good - and sound like it will do what you want. Plus, the Beta (not yet fully released - but soon - I HOPE!) is looking like it will blow all other web based emails (Hotmail, Gmail) out of the water!!! I can't wait! :)



Second - try Thunderbird. (http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird)



It's supposed to be an excellent email program - and offers a TON of add-ons that will help you make it even more powerful. Just know that it is a program in flux. It's what is called "Open-Source" meaning the code for it is open, and everyone helps build it and work with it. This is a good thing, but also means a program like that will operate like a beta program at times because it needs to be "tweaked" yet.



I also have a friend who likes "The Bat." I know nothing about it - other than he LOVES it and swears by it. Do a Yahoo search on "The Bat Email" and you'll find it. :)



I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate