Sunday, April 25, 2010

I get all my mail through Yahoo. Since I installed Windows Vista on my pc I can't access my mai

do to fix this problem?



I get all my mail through Yahoo. Since I installed Windows Vista on my pc I can't access my mail. What can Imicrosoft office 2003



Use Windows Live Mail (I think it might come with Vista, not sure, but you can get the whole Live deal here http://get.live.com/ just DON'T get the Family Security thing, it doesn't work and interferes with other stuff) Then use WLM to download your yahoo, gmail, hotmail or whatever. It works really fine and it syncs automatically with your hotmail account including the contacts. ?



I get all my mail through Yahoo. Since I installed Windows Vista on my pc I can't access my mail. What can Iwindows xp professional internet explorer



Problems like this may happen due to a bad cache. Clear your history, temporary files (be patient) %26amp; cookies, then restart the computer and retry. This HELP link has instructions: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya... . You should also check that you have the latest Java downloaded and the scripting enabled. It鈥檚 free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate