Friday, November 27, 2009

Does anyone know y windows security log in window keeps coming up even after I put in my correct use

In windows vista I am trying to correlate my yahoo mail with windows mail, I believe that I have all of the pop/smtp server info correct but the windows security log in just keeps popping up even after I enter the correct yahoo user name and password fields info and if I click cancel, I get an error message. Somebody help! I want this so I can easily e-mail pages from the web whenever I want and the tool for that automatically goes to windows mail.



Does anyone know y windows security log in window keeps coming up even after I put in my correct user name/pw?windows live messenger



Do you have the Premium Yahoo Email? Only that service is allowed to POP mail!



"The ability to access Yahoo! Mail via a POP3 email client (such as Outlook or Outlook Express) is only available to customers of our premium Yahoo! Mail Plus service. "



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate