Friday, November 27, 2009

Yahoo, Hotmail, and Gmail.....Mail.com?

Why is there so many email servers? Its hard for me to choose between yahoo,hotmail, and gmail. But later I found mail.com which is as simple as having your email with ending with @mail.com. Its very simple than having wierd names as yahoo or hotmail. Just plain @mail. Why dont we all have that? Like since this is mail and we send mail we all just have example@mail.com? Am I just thinking too much about it or is this true. I also want to use the windows mail on the start menu which seems pretty simple. Theres internet and email. so is the idea of just having a simple mail.com email address Okay to have or should I go with yahoo,hotmail, and gmail?



Yahoo, Hotmail, and Gmail.....Mail.com?windows media



Well I went with all of them. Different things for each address. Mail.com might put a limit on you if you get an address there.



Try Mail2world - 40 megs a day limit receiving. Unlimited sized email box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate