Friday, November 27, 2009

I have verizon mail- I can send messages but can't reply to messages- what do I do?

All my setting and that must be right if I can send mail as a new message- but I can't reply because I keep getting an error message- it is making me really mad! THIS IS WHAT IT KEEPS SAYING:



The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider.



The rejected e-mail address was '(not gonna say)'. Subject 'Fw: Christmas is tight this year I THOUGHT YOU ALL WOULD LIKE A LAUGH', Account: 'incoming.verizon.net', Server: 'outgoing.verizon.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Authentication Required', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC78



I have verizon mail- I can send messages but can't reply to messages- what do I do?microsoft exchange



I also have Verizon, and created a Verizon email acct. I learned that didn't work. I use Windows XP Professionas with Office 2003. My son-in-law set up an Outlook Express for office 2003 account with both my Aim and my Yahoo mail acct. That didn't work either. Then I downloaded Windows Messenger where a lot of my mail messages are currently being sent, but not all since I do belong to 3 Yahoo groups, and feel very comfortable with Yahoo. However, when I downloaded Yahoo messenger, I was blocked from using the IM, and now Windows wants me to use a different name for this account. I have no idea why, and have concluded that this email creation thing is just very confusing, and a big mess. I currently still have the Aim messenger, and the Windows messenger, and my Hotmail and Yahoo email accounts still set as is.



I have verizon mail- I can send messages but can't reply to messages- what do I do?windows vista ultimate internet explorer



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...



click on this address and it will help.



good luck.



c yah..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate