Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sirs: My home pc (Windows XP, home edition) is up to date with its software. I can't access e-m

The Yahoo! pages come up, but I can't get into Yahoo! e-mail, or Personals. After entering in my log-on i.d. and password, I get the message: 'page not found'.



Sirs: My home pc (Windows XP, home edition) is up to date with its software. I can't access e-mail. Help.?ie tab



If you will look at the message on the little bar on the bottom of your screen, the text states "Cannot find server."



This message is typically reserved for instances in which the remote server your computer is *calling* is down, either for basic maintenance or due to technical problems.



I suspect that the problem with Yahoo has much to do with this present site, which they have drawn people to with extensive promotion, without appearing to have the organization, hardware, software, and staffing support to effectively accommodate at this time.



Hopefully the problems will be resolved shortly. Hang in there!



Best wishes. :)



Sirs: My home pc (Windows XP, home edition) is up to date with its software. I can't access e-mail. Help.?windows mobile internet explorer



Yahoo! Stated that there is an internal system server error which is periodically occuring. This occured from last night actually. I was able to check my mail this morning, but that was after logging in 5 times. One trick you can try is to log into Yahoo! Mail Canada, UK/Ireland, or India (or somewhere that speaks english) to access mail - since they use a networked but seperate server. Let us know if you are having luck. For messenger, give it couple more minutes, or log into Web Messenger @ http://messenger.yahoo.com/.
Yes its down yahoo is I have yahoo sbc dsl and they said the problem should be fixed today around 12 noon central time when I called the 1-800 number
it is possible that yahoo servers are not available due to some technological error, but it could also be your computer, i would suggest wait a while then try again or if you are in a hurry, try a different method, like search for yahoo mail with google or go to yahoo music and try to login on.
Just look at the Answers page. There's about 52942942 people asking the SAME question as you. OBVIOUSLY the Yahoo server was down or is currently down. Before you ask check into what everyone else is saying. We have the same question posted close to 50 times so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate