Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why when I switch between Yahoo Mail, My Yahoo, Yahoo questions are new windows created?

Every time I switch a new window is created which all takes time in closing down.



Is there a way to prevent that so it goes to the window that is already opened?



Why when I switch between Yahoo Mail, My Yahoo, Yahoo questions are new windows created?uninstall internet explorer



It has to do with the settings on your computer...go to tools and then internet options on the top left hand side of your screen and I believe it's under advanced...good luck- i hope i helped!



Why when I switch between Yahoo Mail, My Yahoo, Yahoo questions are new windows created?microsoft.com internet explorer



It seems this is all part of the service. Your 'log in' stays intact though, which is good. But, like you say, every now and then you will have to clear away some of the old ones.



Most processors today can handle multiple windows opening, so Yahoo! have made it automatic.
through REGEDIT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate