Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have got a mail form yahoo indicating that i am the winner of the yahoo and windows live award?

they had called me to london to collect this award and also they had sent me a award certificate copy alony with the mail.



I have got a mail form yahoo indicating that i am the winner of the yahoo and windows live award?internet explorer 7



Ask if they will pay your expenses to London.



Most likely it is a scam.



I have got a mail form yahoo indicating that i am the winner of the yahoo and windows live award?microsoft word internet explorer



reply to them! maybe they will respond..



or,



why is that the yahoo has given you award?! did you join some of their contest or something?!



and yahoo will mail you your prize if that's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate