Friday, November 27, 2009

POP E-mail?

I have just signed up for Mail Plus and have popped by e-mail to my laptop Windows Mail program. My desktop computer has MS Outlook. Does that mean I can only get my message from one computer? Now I guess I can't check my e-mails from my work location because they're all going to my e-mail program at home. Any ideas?



POP E-mail?microsoft live



i believe yahoo mail is kept on yahoo server, you just have to set up an account in your email client to access it. see if anything here helps:



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...



POP E-mail?microsoft internet explorer internet explorer



well first of all, i give you credit for figuring out the POP email; its complicated stuff. anyway you should be able to go to your email providers website and get the email there. for example i have a pop on MS outlook from gmail on my laptop. when i go on a differint computer i simply go to gmail.com and look at my mail there. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate