Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I change my e-mail layout back to the normal old MSN Hotmail, and not Windows Live Hotmail?

I've had my hotmail email account since 2001. Only recently has the layout changed to Windows Live Hotmail automatically. I tried clicking through the options and stuff, but haven't found any way to go back to the old MSN Hotmail layout which I am used to and love :)



Anyone know how to do it?? Thanks~



How can I change my e-mail layout back to the normal old MSN Hotmail, and not Windows Live Hotmail?windows 95



I'm sorry to say this but its true. There is no possible way to go back now. Before they use to give us the option to go back to the old hotmail but now they know nobody likes the LIVE. So because of that they have took the option out to go back. There is no option to go back now.



How can I change my e-mail layout back to the normal old MSN Hotmail, and not Windows Live Hotmail?download ie internet explorer



honey,we all r stuck with window love hotmail.i also like the older version better.best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate