Sunday, November 29, 2009

I just installed Yahoo messenger and none of the links work...mail, view profile, etc....I have wind

RESET - you need to associate messenger to your browser ... IE6 and IE7 are slightly different so do this ...open control panel / network and internet connections / internet options icon / programs tab ... click the reset websettings button then check make IE my default browser ... if you don't see a reset websettings button you have IE7 ... click Make Default on the programs tab and then go to advanced tab and click the reset button



...



... ?... click best answer ..?...



..



...



I just installed Yahoo messenger and none of the links work...mail, view profile, etc....I have windows xp prointernet explorer download



Did you "run" or "save" the download. If you saved it you now how to go into documents and run it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate