Friday, November 27, 2009

I have windows xp, and i use yahoo for e-mail, is there anything?

i can set up to remind and alert me of certain dates etc in the future? if yes how please, step by step as i'm not to pc literate!!



I have windows xp, and i use yahoo for e-mail, is there anything?microsoft.com



As you already are a yahoo user, I would check out the yahoo calendar product. http://calendar.yahoo.com/



I have windows xp, and i use yahoo for e-mail, is there anything?internet browser internet explorer



in yahoo



go to Calendar



add event (birthday, appointment, etc) by clicking on ADD



fill in details relevant to event



when u get to REPEATING EVENTS make sure you fill this in



when you get to REMINDERS, fill in whatever you want, make suring that you insert the correct e-mail address.



it's easy
Use the yahoo calendar,it tells you how to use it.
Yahoo calendar works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate