Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Windows Email for Vista (Pop3 & SMTP)?

I need to know how to find out what my Incoming email (Pop3 or IMAP) and Outgoing email (SMTP) names are for Windows Mail. I am using Windows Vista. Does anyone know how to find this information?



Windows Email for Vista (Pop3 %26amp; SMTP)?windows xp service



Since you're a Yahoo! mail user.. You can use Windows Mail as your email client to send and receive emails. If you have a "yahoo.com account [US accnt]", you have to purchase a Yahoo! Mail Plus subscription in order to use the POP3 and SMTP server for your Windows Mail. However, if your Yahoo! Mail account is "yahoo.co.uk [UK accnt]", you can use the POP3 and SMTP server for you Windows Mail FOR FREE..



So, if you have a "yahoo.co.uk" accnt,



the POP3 server is "pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk"



for SMTP server is "smtp.mail.yahoo.co.uk"



If you don't have a "yahoo.co.uk" accnt, and you don't want to purchase a Yahoo! Mail Plus subscription, I suggest you create a "yahoo.co.uk" accnt.. OR you can use other email accnt like gmail..



I personally have a yahoo.co.uk accnt so I get the POP3 and SMTP server working on Windows Mail for free!



Goodluck!



Windows Email for Vista (Pop3 %26amp; SMTP)?microsoft xp internet explorer



it has nothing to do with windows vista.. you get that info from your internet provider for example I use googles "GMAIL" my pop settings are "pop.gmail.com" and I also have verizon e-mail for that account its "incoming.yahoo.verizon.net" for pop and for outgoing mail SMTP its "outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net" so you need to get that from your internet provider like "Comcast" the site below lists some

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate