Friday, November 27, 2009

Just bought a new laptop with Windows Vista and I need some help.?

I just bought a Gateway laptop with windows Vista and i'm having some trouble. I'm trying to install internet security software but it keeps saying I cant install or remove anything until i close windows mail. I've tried everything trying to close it but the same message keeps popping up every time I go back to installing my software. How do I close windows mail? How can i get my software installed?



Just bought a new laptop with Windows Vista and I need some help.?microsoft internet explorer



push ctrl+alt+del and bring up teh task manager. then look on the processes tab for windows mail, right click on it and select end task.



Just bought a new laptop with Windows Vista and I need some help.?microsoft downloads internet explorer



You're right. If you have Home Basic, you definately need help. As for the Gateway issue...Dude, I'd sooner buy a Dell (and I'm bloody unlikely to do that...)! ;)



Seriously, though...the taskmanager route would seem the likeliest way around this, short of reformating the drive and re-installing.



In any case, I'd recommend going to the Microsoft website and going to the help page.
I found some interesting information at this website,



http://www.vista4beginners.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate