Friday, November 27, 2009

I am unable to open secure sites like yahoo mail,bank sites or skype on my windows xp dell laptop,pl

i ve tried all the mundane steps, reset everything to default, but still undable



I am unable to open secure sites like yahoo mail,bank sites or skype on my windows xp dell laptop,pls help?microsoft money



This happened to me after my computer got infected with spy-ware and hi-jackers. It sucks, I have not been able to fix this problem at all, I can't even check my e-mail sometimes. One thing I was told to try was to check my security settings and possibly change them. It didn't work for me, but maybe it will for you. Good Luck.



I am unable to open secure sites like yahoo mail,bank sites or skype on my windows xp dell laptop,pls help?windows explorer internet explorer



If you do not get your answer here Try posting or searching at this site. They are the only people I use for computer Problems/Questions. And they are FREE. http://www.techsupportforum.com/
http://forums.g4tv.com/categories.cfm?ca...
Have you checked the security settings in your browser? Do you have SSL turned on in your Internet Options? Sounds like your SSL settings are off, and without that, secure sites won't load.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate