Friday, November 27, 2009

I want to chat with anyone please on windows live messenger please told me your e-mail .?

l am so full of people chatting and l never get hardly nothing else done. But l will chat with you if you want Click on my photo and visit my 360 page and then click on messenger and we can chat some,do no pay attention to people who make fun of your words. Because we all been there



I want to chat with anyone please on windows live messenger please told me your e-mail .?microsoft zune



please don't u know English



you said "please TOLD your e-mail.?"



be much more more careful with your words......................................



I want to chat with anyone please on windows live messenger please told me your e-mail .?windows nt internet explorer



yes i can, dont mention my name please



asylumseeker01@hotmail.com



tooba_b6@hotmail.com



d33plife@hotmail.com



anasaf@msn.com



and my very own campolar_ali_2005@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate