Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I stop the Error windows from popping up on my yahoo mail account?

Any time I log into my email, these little boxes pop up constantly, asking me if I want to debug, I press okay and nothing really happens. It has gotten so bad, that I can recieve emails, but can't reply to them. Can anyone help me correct the problem?



How do I stop the Error windows from popping up on my yahoo mail account?ies



I guess the problem lies in the way a file on windows called (MDM: Machine Debug Manager) deals with some java codes on some web pages.



This problem happens to me on other sites like zedge.net, and other forums (not on yahoo) but I can't figure out how to prevent it! I hope that some body helps us here...



How do I stop the Error windows from popping up on my yahoo mail account?windows update internet explorer



probly i virus scan computer witha virus scan.
virus

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate