Friday, November 27, 2009

Windows Vista help. How do you use all the new goodies in it???

OMG I am in love with Windows Vista. I'm still learning new things with it. Can anyone tell me how to use Windows Calander, Windows Photo Gallery, Windows Movie maker, Windows DVD burner, Windows mail, and I guess thats it.



LOL I'm still getting use to it. I can't believe I was skeptic about buying Vista before going to bestbuy and buying a new laptop with Vista premium on it. I absolutly love it and I have no problems running my software on it.



I can't believe I even considered getting a Mac with Leopard because I was bored with XP. I'm glad I made the right choice. So can anyone help me out???



Windows Vista help. How do you use all the new goodies in it???windows updates



Yeah Vista has improved a lot. You probably wouldn't have liked it if you'd bought it 4-6 months ago. I hated it when I first got it, so I installed XP. But I recently installed Vista again and now I love it. Vista is on it's way to becoming a good OS and probably will be a great OS when SP1 comes out. It'd take me a while to explain how to use all of those programs, though. They are something you have to just play around with until you figure them out.



Windows Vista help. How do you use all the new goodies in it???replacement windows internet explorer



Why don't you try Win help? covers lots of your Qs and faQs. Tells you what's Wmm...handful of resources.
I found http://www.windowsvistamagazine.com/US/ helpful for newbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate