Sunday, November 29, 2009

If I send an e-mail with a picture from my windows and fax view do they get to see all my other pict

If you send an email with a picture in it, then no, it should only send the email and embedded image. If that's not what you mean try sending an email to yourself, either you'll notice it takes pathetically long to send (If it is trying to send all your photos), or when you receive the email it will only have the photo you selected attached to it.



Hope this helps.



If I send an e-mail with a picture from my windows and fax view do they get to see all my other pictures?microsoft maps



No they will only see what you have attached to the email!



Each photo has to be uploaded individually by the person, these are the only ones the email reciever will see.



If I send an e-mail with a picture from my windows and fax view do they get to see all my other pictures?windows registry internet explorer



Unless somehow you've zipped ALL your photos into one folder, then the email will contain just the one photo you chose (selected) to send.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate