Friday, November 27, 2009

Windows Live Messenger Help!?

I am having trouble installing Windows Live Messenger. The setup brings me onto a screen which lets be choose what software I want ot install (I chose Windows Live Messenger, Windows Mail and the Sign-In Assistant), It searches for Windows Messenger Programs. The comes up with try again later. I have gone though the trubleshoots and everything! Please help!



Windows Live Messenger Help!?windows media player 11



I experiences this problem once before. It can sometimes be a case of the Microsoft servers are down or temporarily unavailable. Also ensure your computer is set to the correct time and date and then ensure all running programmes are closed. restart your computer and try again. If not contact live help or look on the help pages for advice.



Windows Live Messenger Help!?microsoft publisher internet explorer



try try again.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate