Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am not familar with windows 2006 I have typed cv in word 06 and would like to e mail it how do i c

m y email i tried this already no success the e mail at top of word wont send anything either I have tried copying to clipboard it says it empty i know i am not putting this very well



I am not familar with windows 2006 I have typed cv in word 06 and would like to e mail it how do i copy it to?ie 6



You need to find the 'attach' button when you are in the 'compose email' screen. Then search your documents for the CV file, select 'attach', and the email will now have a copy of the CV which you can send. The text will not appear in the email, the email will just send the file.



EDIT - I don't think you mean Windows 2006, as such a thing doesn't exist.



I am not familar with windows 2006 I have typed cv in word 06 and would like to e mail it how do i copy it to?windows vista internet explorer



Office 2006 is non-existant.



Office XP



Office 2003



Office 2007



Tom
First of all, Mary, you need to save the document that you've produced. (Save it somewhere that will be easy for you to locate again ... maybe in C:\Documents and Settings\ %26lt;your name%26gt; \My Documents or on your desktop.)



Then you need to write your email and click on Attach Files. You then browse to where you saved your document and click on it. (It'll take a while for your email programme [program, if you're American] to add the file.



That's it. You simply click on Send.



Best of luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate