Friday, November 27, 2009

Why won't my yahoo beta mail let me access it on my windows xp with internet explorer 7.0?

You have a few spyware programs running.



Why won't my yahoo beta mail let me access it on my windows xp with internet explorer 7.0?microsoft access



And could be bugged..



Why won't my yahoo beta mail let me access it on my windows xp with internet explorer 7.0?windows mobile 6 internet explorer



It lets me in fine with Netscape7,8,SeaMonkey,Firefox, IE7 I have installed, but lost interest after seeing it was borrowed idea from Netscape, tabbed browsing! WOW!
Yeah, it could be viral, but my problem with Beta was that it took too long to load on my Dial-up connection...



So I switched back to regular yahoo mail, just because it was easier.



Otherwise, I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate