Friday, November 27, 2009

Unable to receive emails from my mail account?

When I try and send or receive emails I get the following error.



Unable to send or receive messages for account. An unknown error has occurred.



Server: 'smtp.btinternet.com'



Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80004005



Protocol: POP3



Port: 110



Secure(SSL): No



This only happens with 1 of the 3 accounts I have on the machine. It also does the same regardless of whether I use Outlook Express or Windows Mail or Windows Live Mail



I use Vista if thats any help



Any ideas?



Unable to receive emails from my mail account?microsoft powerpoint



Yahoo is having so many problems at once. This looks like the POP3 one



Pop 3 mail problems go to this link for detailed info. http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya... Good Luck.



Unable to receive emails from my mail account?windows xp sp2 internet explorer



it means you have no access because smtp is not supported

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate