Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have a Dell desktop w/Windows XP. How do I set up my computer to get Yahoo mail through Outlook?

I keep getting error messages for incoming e-mail. I set it up as an HTTP account. Right or wrong? I put in my name, e-mail addy (which is the same as my user name) and password. It asks for my URL which I think is the URL when I'm in my yahoo account. What am I doing wrong?



I have a Dell desktop w/Windows XP. How do I set up my computer to get Yahoo mail through Outlook?microsoft visual studio



i don't know i have the same problem



I have a Dell desktop w/Windows XP. How do I set up my computer to get Yahoo mail through Outlook?ie internet explorer



RTFM -- Read the Fine Manual



http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/p...



Have you subscribed to the Yahoo! Mail Plus service?
Are you using yahoo mail plus?
To download messages from Yahoo to Outlook, you must subscribe to the Yahoo Mail Plus service, which provides the type of access to that mail (POP) needed to download it from Yahoo to a local mail client (Outlook.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate