Friday, November 27, 2009

Why does my mailbox not show me iv new mail waiting in my inbox? iv tried refresh, still not coming

if i run my cursor over my mail box its showing me iv received mail but not telling me on my windows mail box that i have 2 new mail or 1 new mail ? iv refreshed but still not cured the problem, im new to broadband, it used to tell me when i received mail so could it be something iv done?



Why does my mailbox not show me iv new mail waiting in my inbox? iv tried refresh, still not coming up..?microsoft word 2003



Why not just open your mail program and find out what you have? What email program do you have? another possible solution is go to Tools, options and sort things out from there, if you are running Outlook Express or just Outlook. Good Luck



Why does my mailbox not show me iv new mail waiting in my inbox? iv tried refresh, still not coming up..?internet explorer 6 internet explorer



You send one email from other account and check. Check whether mail are going to spam folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate