Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Vista windows Mobile,media player and just about everything else!?

Is it me? Or is Vista a load of rubbish??



I have a HP ipaq 2490b os5.0 which will not syc with Vista windows mail, calender, or anything useful on Vista. Been told by Microsoft to export calender to Outlook and syc with that _ Superb!! Also Vista will not find / recognise my DVD burner, tried all the usual ie scan for hardware changes, update drivers etc (drivers ok by the way for some thing that doesn't exist) and short of throwing the pc out of the window I am at a loss!!



Does anyone have any ideas that might be able to get me to sync with my ipaq the programmes on Vista, and anyway to be able to find my dvd burner? Also does Microsoft have any plans to issue a sp to deal with these (and many other) problems with Vista?



Many thanks for any help you may be able to give me.



Vista windows Mobile,media player and just about everything else!?www.microsoft.com



Vista is still too 'new' .. give it 5 years and it will be better than XP ... (in the meanwhile, stick to XP .. contact HP and demand a 'downgrade' :-) )



Vista windows Mobile,media player and just about everything else!?microsoft windows xp internet explorer



I agree Vista is totally rubbish. We used to be able to play DVDs but since the last update we can't!!! We've tried everything too but tomorrow I'm going to put XP on and never ever go back to Vista!



If it ain't broke why fix it?? especially with something as rubbish as vista!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate